Tabs

Nuffnang

 photo 9608850388135512548_zpsbd2b4a4d.gif

Sunday, December 23, 2012

I Miss You Lola!

Dear Lola,

The last time we had the chance to talk, you were crying as I held your hand. You told me to take good care of myself but what really made me cry was when you asked if you could donate your eyes to Diko Apen when you're already gone.

Lola, I will forever remember you not for the days that I saw you suffer as I watched helplessly by your side but for your bright smiles and that infectious laughter. I know I didn't get the chance to thank you for everything that you did for me while you were still alive but I want you to know that I wouldn't be who I am today if not for you. I hope that even though you haven't said it verbally, you're proud of what I've accomplished. I know that it's one of the last on your list of worries so you might not even know that I already have my own online bakeshop. I'm already earning even though I haven't graduated yet. It was already too late as I was only able to give a portion of what I earned for a tarpaulin now that you're gone. I would like to say sorry Lola for those times when I was too busy minding my stuff when I could've devoted my time for you instead. I know that guiding you as you take your daily walks would never be enough for all those things that you did for me. But I hope that what I did was enough for you to appreciate.

You may not be physically present anymore but I would like you to know that from now on, you will always remain in my heart wherever I will go. Please say hi to God for me up there! I LOVE YOU LOLA AND I MISS YOU ALREADY!

Laurence

You were my light and that brightness that you left in my heart will never fade. I miss you so much already, Lola!

No comments:

Post a Comment